TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL OF MUSIC NORTHBRIDGE & AUSTRALIAN PIANO WAREHOUSE NORTH WILLOUGHBY CHRISTMAS PRIZE 2018
Your participation in Prize Promotion shall be deemed to be your complete acceptance of the Terms and Conditions herein. The following are the Terms and Conditions of The Christmas Prize, which is sponsored by the Promoters (International School of Music Northbridge and Australian Piano Warehouse North Willoughby).
1. The entries will be judged and the winner will be decided by Saturday 22nd December 2018. Winning entry will be deemed the most creative competition answer as to why their family should win the prize, answering in ‘25 words or less’.
2. Each entrant shall be entitled to make one (1) entry into the Promotion only. In the event that the Promoters deem an entrant to have made multiple applications to enter or to have acted in bad faith with respect to the Promotion, the entrant shall be excluded from the Promotion and consequently ineligible to win the Promotional Prize, as defined below.
3. The Promotional Prize for winning the Promotion shall be a brand new Casio CDP135BK digital piano, valued at AU$519 and two (2) free terms of group piano classes, valued between AU$532 and AU$560 (the “Prize”). Total “Prize” value is between AU$1,051 and AU$1,079. 4. The Promotional Prize will be collected/ redeemed by the winner after the winner has provided both International School of Music Northbridge with a valid proof of identity and relevant contact details. Partial prize component of two free terms of group piano classes is subject to class availability and suitability for the winning student, and is only valid at International School of Music Northbridge. 5. International School of Music Northbridge shall notify the winner of their winning via E-mail and Phone within five (5) days of the judgement date noted in Clause 2. The winner has ninety (90) days to redeem/ collect their prize upon being notified of their winning entry.
6. Notwithstanding Section 6 above, in the event that, for any reason whatsoever, the Promotional Prize winner fails to respond, within thirty (30) days, to the E-mail or Phone notification of his/her winning, such winning entrant shall be deemed to have forfeited his / her claim to the prize and neither International School of Music Northbridge nor Australian Piano Warehouse shall have any obligation whatsoever to compensate the winning entrant in any way.
7. International School of Music Northridge decision is final with respect to all matters relating to awarding of the Promotional Prize and shall not be subject to review or appeal by any entrant or by any third party.
8. Your participation in the Promotion is considered your agreement that International School of Music Northbridge and Australian Piano Warehouse North Willoughby may contact you.
9. The Prize is neither transferrable nor exchangeable and cannot be exchanged for money or money’s worth.
10. By entering the Promotion each entrant unreservedly agrees to these terms and conditions which govern the Promotion and the awarding of the Prize.
11. By entering the Promotion each entrant agrees to release, discharge and hold harmless International School of Music Northbridge and Australian Piano Warehouse, and its legal representatives, affiliates, subsidiaries, agencies and their respective officers, directors, employees and agents from any damages whatsoever suffered or sustained in connection the Promotion or the acceptance of the Prize.
12. The winning entrant shall be solely responsible for any taxes levied in relation to the delivery or receipt of the Promotional Prize, should they not be able to collect from in-store.
13. International School of Music Northbridge reserves the right to alter these Terms and Conditions at any time and in its sole discretion.
14. International School of Music Northbridge reserves the right, at any time, to cancel, modify or suspend the Promotion if, in its sole judgement, the Promotion is not capable of being conducted as specified.
15. International School of Music Northbridge reserves the right to disclose winner’s name and identity on the Promoter website (www.ismnorthbridge.com.au).